When you choose WordPress you are choosing the most trusted and accessible Content Management System (CMS) on the internet.
According to W3 Techs Web Technologies report of 2016, WordPress is used by 58.5 of websites with a recognized CMS and on 27.3% of all websites. This is testimony to the quality, accessibility and power WordPress offers.
Waterlink Web builds in WordPress for many reasons:
- And because teaching our clients how to add and change content on their own websites is one of our services. WordPress makes site administration easy.
Examples of our WordPress websites:
Full-width responsive WordPress website incorporating slider images by Waterlink Web.
Responsive WordPress website for environmental engineering firm, includes icons to communicate ideas, and complex customer intake form.
Responsive WordPress website and blog for Numberman LLC, a bookkeeping and tax service in North Portland.
Responsive WordPress website incorporating video and blog for local urban farmer.
Responsive WordPress website for estate planning and business attorney, David James Robinson.
- Finds the best theme for your content and business needs
- Styles it to make the right first impression for your company and services
- Utilizes the most up-to-date plugins for functionality
- Ensures that your site is fully Search Engine Optimized
- Teaches you how to update your own content
- Provides long-term professional website management and Google Analytics reports.
We work to see you succeed.
Waterlink Web | connecting your customers with you
Waterlink Web LLC is a Certified Woman-Owned Emerging Small Business: Oregon DWESB #9736.