At Waterlink Web our process is straightforward and gives clients the opportunity to direct how their website looks and works. We do not use templates. Each website Waterlink Web designs is specific for that client. Your website should show what makes your business unique and your services special.
When your website is complete we give you training and an administration manual. You will know how to use your website. We are always available to answer questions.
Search Engine Optimization
1) On-Site Search Engine Optimization is hardwired into every website we build.
Just having a website is not enough. It also needs to come up in search results for the products and services you deliver.
Before we build your website: we research the keywords and phrases customers will use to find your services or products.
As we build your website: we include these keywords and phrases in the content, meta descriptions, and tags.
We work with you: to set up the right Social Media links that will draw in more customers.
Want more help? We can teach you how to use social media to improve your standing on Google and other search engines.
See our results. Each website linked here shows up on the first page of organic search results … some are #1!
Content, Content, Content
2) Your website needs content. We can help you with that.
If you are not a natural writer and need help with descriptions, the About page, captions, or any other aspect of your website content, we can call on our Content Editor, Katherine Miller.
Learn more about Katherine or contact her to discuss content for your website, social media, or business publicity.
Photographers On Staff
3) Your website needs pictures that grab attention, reflect your brand, and tell your story.
Your website has only a moment to get your customer’s attention and show what you do. Our photographers will work with you to capture images of your business, products, and services.
Then we do the work in Photoshop to bring out the highlights and remove the extraneous.
Check the button below to see some examples. We linked images to company websites so you can explore more of the pictures and our work.
Top Hosting, Competitive Pricing
Or purchase your own hosting through SiteGround. Either way, we will help you through the process and continue to maintain and update your website if you choose.
When you take advantage of our hosting or maintenance service we will:
- Maintain your website by keeping plugins and themes up to date
- Keep monthly backups of the website with the backup sent to a secure server
- Replace any plugins that become obsolete over time
- Set up your professional email account using the website URL
- Assist with site recovery if there is a hack or other disruption
- Provide ongoing help and reasonable updates to the website within the scope of the original Website Design and Development Agreement.
Relax and know that this valuable asset, your website, is safe. Check the button to see pricing details.
We Teach You the How-tos
5) You own the manual!
Once your site is live we will teach you how to add content, size images, write blog posts, and much more. Whatever special functions your site has, we make sure you know how to use them.
We even write a manual just for you! Print it out and follow the illustrated steps when you want to make changes on your website.
Alternatively, you can hire us to add content as your business grows. The choice is yours.
Our Focus Is Your Success
Because we are a small firm we limit our projects to no more than two or three at any one time. You and your project receive the focused attention you deserve. This means that you are not shuttled off to subordinates as your project progresses. Mary Ann Aschenbrenner will be your project manager and devote much of her working time to your project while it is in progress.
She is available for meetings both in-person and by telephone to discuss the scope of work and progress of the project. You will be able to reach her by phone or email and will always receive a prompt response.
We aren’t satisfied until you’re satisfied.
Steps to the Perfect Website
- We ask the right questions to make sure the website will meet your company’s needs, both now and in the foreseeable future. Key terms and the phrases your customers will use to find you on the internet are considered and researched. Before we build the website we understand your brand and customer demographics.
- Together we develop the contract and project schedule.
- We do more research to find the best phrases and words to include in your content, page titles, image tags, and more. You will receive a spreadsheet of terms that may be included in your website. You want your website to appear in search results, and so do we.
- If you need help writing content, we can help with that. If you need help with website photography or graphics, we can help with that. We have a shortlist of subcontractors that includes a former newspaper editor, a professional photographer, and graphic artists.
- We build your website on a test server. You will have the link. We will invite your reaction. You have the power to preview, test, and ask for changes.
- When your website is ready, we move it to the permanent server and launch overnight.
- Then we complete the on-site Search Engine Optimization by submitting your website to Google Analytics and Search Console as well as Bing Webmaster. We will follow through with administration training, and give you an administration manual tailored to your site. You will be able to see the results in Google Analytics and know which pages are the most popular and how customers are finding you. You will also be able to track your sales, update pages, and post new content.
The things that make your business unique should be part of your internet image. When customers search for your services, your website should appear in the search results. We make that happen. We are detail oriented and stay current with the latest web design and online marketing trends.
Call us today: 503-764-8020
Waterlink Web | connecting your customers with you
Waterlink Web LLC is a Certified Woman-Owned Emerging Small Business: Oregon DWESB #9736.